LEADER® AC SPD protection device is a surge protector specially designed for solar power generation systems according to the requirements of SPD class II test, with strong lightning current discharge capability; Surge protection for AC power supply line equipment of solar power generation system. It is usually recommended to install on the combiner box, inverter side solar systems.
- It is manufactured with advanced production technology and can work for a long time in harsh environments such as acid, alkali, dust, salt spray, and humidity.
- It has a strong ability to discharge lightning current and is suitable for solar power generation systems.
- Modular separation structure, easy to operate and maintain.
- Optional remote signaling contacts to realize remote monitoring.
- Double thermal tripping device, temperature control circuit breaking technology.
- The color of the visual alarm window indicates the working status of the protection, green (normal), and red (fault).
Specification Of AC SPD
|Max.continuous voltage Uc
|Protect Electric System
|Number of Pole
|Maxi Discharging Current(KA)
|Norminal Discharging Current(KA)
|Operating temperature range TU
Drawing Of AC SPD Types
Please download the datasheet : AC SPD
Production Processes of Cable Connector
The intelligent and digital factory equipped in the Leader cable factory makes the whole process of production and inspection integrated, intelligent and digital. It eliminates the mistakes and defects in the original manual assembly of products by workers, and significantly improves the reliability of products. At the same time, it has complete inspection and testing equipment, and adopts digital intelligent image detection, laser detection and other detection technologies to ensure the quality of shipped products. The accuracy of automated production equipment can reach 0.002mm, and all products are 100% inspected and digitally marked.
Standard Package Info:
|40cm × 30cm × 20cm
To find out more information about our products and services, send us a message and one of our PV experts will get back to you. We look forward to assisting you.
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype id :lily-zou2011
MC4 In-line Fuse